- If possible, set your printer’s paper feed settings to “Decorative or Heavy Paper.” If your printer does not have this setting, load only one sheet of Print & Piece at a time.
- Copy or print your favorite foundation or paper-piecing pattern directly onto Print & Piece stabilizer.
- Cover the numbered sections as directed with your favorite fabrics until the block is complete.
- Remove the stabilizer: once the stitching is complete, lightly dampen only the stitching lines with a wet sponge or cotton swab – the stabilizer tears away gently without distorting the stitches!
- You can alternately leave the stabilizer within the block completely. When the quilt is laundered, the watersoluble fibers will dissolve and the non-soluble fibers will leave behind a very subtle loft. Create a test block with this method before applying it to an entire quilt to make
sure you are happy with the results!
For stabilizing decorative or satin stitches:
- Place one layer of Print & Piece directly under fabric and stitch.
- To remove the stabilizer, lightly dampen only the stitching with a sponge or cotton swab – the stabilizer will pull away without distorting delicate heirloom, satin or decorative stitches!
Washer and Dryer Safe
Cool water and low drying temperature recommended.
Press using a medium setting on your iron.